Pets Global, Inc is an independent holistic wellness company founded on a passion for animal welfare. With our brands Zignature Dog Food, Fussie Cat, Essence, Inception Dog and Cat Food we strive to not only help pets to live longer, healthier lives, but also enrich the lives of their owners by caring for the nutrition their pets are offered. We are currently seeking an experienced individual to fill the position of Territory Sales Manager within the organization. This position is primarily responsible for effectively managing sales through pet retail accounts, achievement of area sales goals and enforcing customer business plans. They will do so by performing the following duties personally and/or through subordinate employees.
Location: Ohio, Michigan, Indiana and Kentucky
Employment Type: Full-Time, Exempt Salaried
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage retail sales and promotional programs with all customers.
- Increase distribution at pet retail accounts.
- Drive secondary displays and price at all assigned accounts.
- Conduct regular and consistent sales/service/training calls on assigned retail accounts in support of organization or affiliate brands sales and distributor selling programs.
- Continued product education and training of retail staff at all accounts.
- Placement of new products and items at all identified retail accounts.
- Reporting in-depth sales and service activities to organization as required or assigned.
- Attending open houses, seminars and meetings as assigned by organization.
- Weekend work time may be required for events, meetings, etc.
- Public Speaking: will competently deliver public presentations detailing product information and other important sales information to all assigned accounts.
- Pet Food Industry experience preferred.
- Demonstrate mastery and be able to provide sales business plan.
- Demonstrate leadership aptitude.
- Strong organization skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Some college or expanded leadership training (desired).
- Ability to use Internet, MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) is mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of and ability to learn about Pets Global, Inc. products and philosophy.
- Ability to work autonomously and be able to present results when requested.
- Responsible for covering cost of travel and entertainment for job responsibilities and expenses. Minimum $5,000 credit line availability is required to meet potential work-related expenses and will be reimbursed twice monthly.
- Reside in: Detroit MI, Columbus OH, or Cleveland OH.
- Reliable Vehicle.
- Monthly car allowance, reimbursement of gas and reasonable car repairs will be provided.
- Current, valid driver’s license and current insurance coverage with a minimum liability limit of 100/300 is required.
- Work will be performed largely in the field (stores, conferences, expos, etc.) not at home base, with travel being at least 60%.
- Hours of work will be mainly during regular customer business hours.
- Variation in work hours due to employee and customer schedules, special projects, deadlines, and other situations will exist and must be planned for accordingly.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage through our company’s employee benefit plan.
- Basic Life Insurance policy and Long-Term Disability plan available at no cost to employee
- 401k Plan through Voya Financial (no match from company).
- Vacation and Sick Days available at 90 Days of employment.
- Paid Holidays
- Outstanding performance can lead to more opportunities within this Independent, leading pet manufacturing company.
Job Type: Full-time Monday through Friday